jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 6: Violet Nails!

Hey, guys!! I'm so sorry I haven't post anything in almost two weeks but I didn't have my laptop with me so you know how that is... :(
Anyways, I still did the 31 Day Challenge, and I'm wearing my rainbow nails right now! I'm presenting to you my violet nails though, you know, so we can continue with the challenge as normal:)
For my violet nails I did something I had in my mind for a loooong time and I had just bought Hydrangea Kiss and thought it was the perfect violet/lilac. I guess I should've done this on the gradient day but I actually want to do a gradient nail art for that day and not a gradient manicure so I guess it's fine.


I did the ombré manicure technique using white polish and black polish. I added one and two drops of white polish for my index and thumb and then one and two drops of black for my ring and pinky.
I was surprised to see that the resulting color from mixing black was a taupe with violet hints but it looked pretty cool to me, plus I adore taupe.


The colors I used were Color Club Hyndrangea Kiss, Orly White Tips, Finger Paints Black Expressionism and the glitter is L.A. Colors Sparkling Diamonds


I hope you enjoyed this post! And I promise to be back tomorrow for the next 31 Day Challenge nails!! :)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario