jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 5: Blue Nails!

Hi, there rainbow ponies!! How you doing? Hope you're doing great! I wish I was doing great buttttt ohmygod! I still can't get over my broken nail and that I had to chop the rest of my nails:'(
I guess I'll have to get used to this and rock my baby nails while they grow.

Today I did a simple blue manicure featuring glequins! At first I was like "Blue? Def using China Glaze For Audrey" but then I realized I used that blue too much and that I needed to use some other blue polishes I have so I went for Color Club Cold Metal!
I also realized I've been doing simple designs for all these color series for the 31 Day Challenge, which is good because that means I haven't used designs for any other day.

Anyways, here it is! The blue day!! (Excuse my super tiny baby nails)


As I said the color I used is Color Club Cold Metal, obviously, with topcoat but it looks really different with and without topcoat. It looks like a metallic blue without topcoat and it has more of a denim finish with topcoat.


I applied the silver glequins with nail glue and used two topcoats over the design. It's a glequin french mani!



My nails are soooo small!!! Like the difference is huge! Wow, I won't get over this in at least a couple more days...
I hope you liked this manicure that looked so cute with all the tiny nails -.- , still cute though.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario