lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 7: Black & White

Happy monday everyone! Finally, here they are: my black and white nails!! When thinking about the desing I wanted to create with black and white polish the first thing that came to my mind was a chessboard so I went right to it without hesitation! This was my first ever checkered nail art and even though it isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be I'm quite happy with the result :)


I used Orly White Tips as my base color and then with the help of a small dotting tool I placed tiny dots to creat the "corners" of the squares, finally with a small nail art brush and Finger Paints Black Expressionism I freehanded the lines and filled the squares to create the pattern.


The only really bad thing was that my top coat (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri) dragged the black polish and makes it look quite messy :( I'm really sad about that part because until that I was pretty happy with the result. Sigh, well sometimes you win and sometimes you lose...



I really hope you can forgive that imstake of mine, cause I still don't :'( Haha, well I hope to see you very soon this week for the next 31 Day Challenge design!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario