miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Dots + Going Pink for BCA!

Hello, gliterry puppies!! Happy hump day! Since October has come to an end (almost), and since it's Breast Cancer Awareness month I decided to dedicate this design to the cause. Did you know every 2 minutes, there is a new breast cancer diagnosis? And every 14 minutes a life is lost to the disease? 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 85% of those diagnosis don't have any family history. It also affects men; of the more than 40,000 (forty THOUSAND) deaths for breast cancer, 400 are men.
This is no joke, and I think every women (and men) must do a self-exam and have a mammogram done twice a year. Let's help minimize breast cancer diagnosis and spread the word! Not only this month but all year long!


The colors I used were China Glaze Surreal Appeal and Color Club What A Drag.


I painted my nails with two coats of Surreal Appeal (I can never get enough of this pink!) and then used my large dotting tool to make some big dots along the mid section of my nails, then using a small dotting tool I made more rows of smaller dots on both sides of the first round of dots. Finally I topped it all with my matte top coat, I used Color Club Matte-Ified.


I hope you liked this post and I'd also love if you spread the word about this topic that has reached some of us very closely. Take care of yourself and take care of others.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario