miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 8: Rainbow Nails!

Hey there, pretty baby tigers! Roaaaar! Happy hump day! I hipe everyone's having a great week so far:)
For today's challenge I wanted to try something I've never tried before and that was the dry marble! It is a bit of a mess but I liked the psychedelic effect it gave to my nails from hand distance.
This is something I'll be definitely trying again! I think that if you practice and get good at it you can make great designs.


I started with a white base color, then when it was completely dry I dabbed vertically all the colors in order on my nail and while it was still wet I used my smallest dotting tool to drag the polish from one side.


The colors I used were Orly White Tips, China Glaze With Love, China Glaze Roguish Red, Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow, a green neon from a spanish brand called Olé that has no name, China Glaze Shower Together, and Finger Paints Lavender Highlight.



I hope you liked this hot mess of a nail art, I hope next time I try this dry marble design I get a much better result. See you soon for the next challenge on the 31 Day Challenge 2013!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario