lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 9: Gradient Nails!

Hello, gorgeous creatures! Happy mondaaaay! First of all, I have to say I made a huuuuge mistake!! I skipped the Metallic Nails day and I really don't even know how! I'm making it and posting it next but omg I feel so bad! Poor metallic day:(
Anyways, today I have, as the title says, my gradient nails for day 9, but this is no usual gradient... This is a Halloween inspired gradient! Of course I had to use purples and oranges and then I decided to add a little spice with a glitter gradient! Most of the colors are from last year's China Glaze Halloween Wicked Collection.


The colors I used were China Glaze Roguish Red, Color Club Secret Agent, China Glaze Cast A Spell and China Glaze Glitter Goblin.


For my gradient I mixed both colors on a make up sponge and then sponged them on my nails, and for the glitter gradient I painted my accent nail with Cast A Spell, then painted the tip of my nail with Glitter Goblin and dragged the glitter towards my cuticle.


And here's a photo of the accent nail! Only because I really liked the combo, so Halloween-esque but not the typicall Halloween-esque you know what I mean? Yeah? No? :(


I do want to say that I got some bubbles that I saw after I had applied top coat :( But I still liked the end result so decided to leave it that way, so unprofessional right? I know, I'm sorry, don't judge me. :(
Well, I'll see you later with (finally) my forgotten metallic nails.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario