sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Sunset at the Beach!

Hello, there moonlight owls! How was your Saturday? I had a girls' day with my mom; went to the cinema, grabbed some dinner, overdose on Krispy Kreme's... You know, the usual.
This is my last post before the #31DC2013!!! I'm so excited!! Right now I'm just about to start doing my nails!:)

Well, today I've got the sunset, beach and birds on my nails, isn't that amazing!! This was my very first attempt to do a "sunset-like" design so yes, I did have my mistakes and byb mistakes I mean my cuticles look horrible! Seriously, I'm sorry:(


For this desing I *think* I used Orly White Tips, Revlon Impulsive, China Glaze Fifth Avenue, China Glaze Roguish Red, Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.


First, I painted my nails with a coat of White Tips so the colors would pop, then using a make up sponge I sponged the gradient. To be honest I don't remember if I used Fifth Avenue or not, hmmm... Anyways, I think the effect was brilliant and then with my small brush I added the sand at the tip of my nails, then the palm trees on my thumb, index and ring and then some weird-shaped birds on my middle, pinky and (why not?) my thumb,


I really really liked this design, but if only I had cleaned up my cuticles it would have looked SO much better:( We all make mistakes and have to learn from them... :'( *sniff*
On the other side, this was very difficult for me and I was very proud with the final result.

I hope you liked this design and you can find forgiveness in your hearts for the awful state of my cuticles.
I'll see you tomorrow to start the 31 Day Challenge 2013 !! *squeals*

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario