jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

In The Navy;)

Hello, pampered unicorns! Hope you're having a beautiful thursday, the highlight of my day was giving my dogs a bath but it was a pretty hilarious thing to do lol.
Anyways, today I've got another oldie that I loved while wearing it but since I'm  a perfectionist there were a few things I wanted to fix but whatever, I still liked it a lot.
Here's a navy-inspired mani I first saw on Pinterest, that's actually from Pshiiit according to the watermark but I couldn't find the link; I only saw it on Pinterest and adored it so I tried to do it and even though it wasn't the exact same replica I feel pleased with myself.


For this mani I used China Glaze With Love, Color Club Naughty-Cal Navy and Orly White Tips as well as my small dotting tool, small brush and striping tape.


For my thumb and middle finger I used two coats of White Tips, then I used my striping tape and went over them with one coat of Naughty-Cal Navy. It had its minor issues that I fixed with my small brush. Then for the anchor on my ring finger I freehanded the form and added details. Finally for my index and pinky I just painted with two coats of With Love and one coat of Naughty-Cal Navy and with my dotting tool simply added some polka dots.


I hope you liked this mani, I'm sorry about the cuticles but I'm no expert, I'm still learning:)
Thanks for reading! And I'll see tomorrow for another nail art.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario