lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails!

Hiiiii, beautiful criatures!! I'm sorry I posted this until now but, you know yesterday was Sunday Funday and I didn't get the chance to photograph my nails.
As soon as I saw it was Red Nails day I started thinking about what color would go with red and I decided to go with a glamorous gold accent.
With no more to say, here they are, my Red Nails:)


For this design I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash for my red base and China Glaze Swing Baby for the gold accents. I waited until my base color had dried and then with tape I did the V lines and painted over them with Swing Baby.


Featuring the little ring my brother gave me as a present that days "Te amo" which means "I love you". Aww isn't it lovely? Of course I had to include it! Lol.



I'm really enjoying this mani, it's so formal and holiday-esque, of course I'm using it for New Year's!! Haha, I hope you enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to show you my next designs for the 31DC2013!! :D
Btw, I'm not doing the challenge everyday, but every three or four days since I like to wear my mani for a little while:) So, I'll see you later this week!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario