viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

Circus Dots!

Hi, there colorful butterflies!! Happy friday!! I hope you have lots of plans for this weekend, I only have a party for some friends that are leaving town, whom I'll miss LOTS:(

Well, today I've got this colorful circus-inspired nail art that made me think about clowns and zebras with mohawks on their heads ( kidding I don't like circus with animals): ). Anyways the color combo really felt like a circus on my hands and was very eye-catching and fun.


My base color is a very soft and rpetty pink (didn't have name, sorry), the blue is China Glaze For Audrey, the green is China Glaze Running in Circles, the red-ish orange is China Glaze Roguish Red and the yellow is Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow.


I simply painted my nails with two coats of my base color, let it dry and with my small and large dotting tool I places my dots in a upside down V shape... kinda.


One more pic just for the heck of it;)



I hope you liked this nail art, cause I sure enjoyed wearing it!! Haha, see you tomorrow with another nail art and getting ready for the 31 Day Challenge!!! *squeals* This will be fun! I'm already thinking my nail art!! :D
Have a great friday!! TGIF!;)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario