domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012

Rudolph Christmas Nail Art


Hi there again! So, here's what I wore last week:) It was a very Christmas-y nail art with Rudolph! Very simple but veeery cute, I absolutely adored it!



I used for this nail art, China Glaze Cranberry Splash, Color Club French Tip, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, Color Club High Society, China Glaze With Love and I don't really remember the brown one, sorry:/


I'm wearing Cranberry Splash for all my nails except my accent nail. For the accent nail I went with a basic chocolate brown and with a large and small dotting tool I made the eyes and the nose using With Love, French Tip and Black Expressionism. For the little horns I used High Society and my small dotting tool.


I really liked how this turned out, and I hope you liked it as much as I did. As always thanks for reading!:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario