jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

Glistening Snowman

Heeeello, world! Here I am posting almost at 1am, sorry. Well, this last 3 days I've worn this simple but cute christmas nail art. I really loved it.
I got more China Glaze Holiday Joy glitters and I decided I couldn't wait to use them, and here's the result.





I used China Glaze Glistening Snow, a gorgeous silver holo that got my love; and China Glaze Cranberry Splash. I'm definetely using Cranberry Splash on my next nail art, it's a beautiful shade of red! For the snowman I used Color Club French Tip, my basic white, China Glaze Roguish Red and Finger Paints Black Expressionism, my basic black. I f you noticed, I added a little glitter on my accent nail by using Color Club S'il Vous Plaît, I wanted it to look like snowish.
I had to re-do my left ring finger cause my top coat ruined my snonwman-.- But I felt like I had to. And if you're wondering how my right hand ended, here's a photo of it in the shade.


I loved loved loved this nail art, seriously, I loved wearing it. And btw, I did have a hard time placing those little black dots cause I have a terrible pulse... So it was a big achievement for me. :)
And here I leave you a photo of my Glistening Snow bottle. Pure beauty. No photo could ever recreate its beauty. Really.


Sorry about the ugly background but that was the only way it could get some sun from my room, it was a lazy day that day.
I hope you liked this Christmas nail art, and I'll be doing a lot more and more glitter. Thanks for reading and see you later!

Love, Pam.♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario