domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Christmas Gradient

Heeello, loves! I'm here to present you a beautiful gradient using China Glaze Glitter All The Way and an accent nail fail.
So, I wanted to use China Glaze Cranberry Splash as my base color and I decided to do a glitter gradient with Glitter All The Way cause I hadn't use it. They both made a beautiful couple, they really should take things more seriously between them.
Then I don't know what I wanted to do but I just covered my accent nail with China Glaze Glistening Snow. M-i-s-t-a-k-e. It definetely ruined the gradient. I should have just do the gradient for all the nails. I think Glistening Snow felt jealous about the beautiful couple the others made and just ruined my happiness... Buuuut well, enough drama, here are the photos and I apologize in advance for the quality. :(




Now you know what I mean, huh? But seriously, the photos don't make justice of how beautiful the gradient looked, really a pair of beautiful colors. I'm happy I got them:)
And here's a picture of Glitter All The Way, it's actually pretty bad, so you shouldn't bother... :/


I told you it was bad. But I hope you didn't hate this post and hate me forever:( Right now I'm wearing China Glaze Pure Joy, and I think I'll post about it tomorrow:)
Thanks for reading.
Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario