domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012

Late Christmas Post!

Hello there! I hope everyone's having a nice winter break cause I sure am:)
I'm sorry for the lack of posts but today (this early early morning) I'll have two, maybe three posts.
The very first one is just a simple manicure, no nail art, but it's an awesome nail polish that looks beautiful on  its own.


This is China Glaze Pure Joy and the name speaks the truth. It's a beautiful red and gold glitter that says "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" everytime you wear it.


Sorry for the blurry photos, and that my camera couldn't capture its beauty, but really, it's an amazing polish!!


Here's a shot of the bottle. This glitter ahs great coverage and looks amazing on its own, it's great for a simple but gorgeous holiday manicure:)

I hope you liked this polish as much as I did, and thanks for reading!:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario