martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Snowflakes and Polar Bears!

Happy New Year, everyone!!!! I hope you had a great NYE and I hope you celebrated it with the ones you love. I had a nice time with my family:)
Well, I know I took like forever because this was the mani I wore for christmas but here it is, finally!
I was really proud of this mani and I really loved it, so I hope you like it as much as I did, I have to say I had to re-do it so it could come out perfectly, but it was worth it!


I used China Glaze For Audrey, Orly White Tips, China Glaze Roguish Red, Color Club High Society and Finger Paints Black Expressionism; along with my nail art brush and my large and small dotting tools.


Here is a close up of the little polar bear that I fell in love with♥


So, actually it wasn't like a very very hard nail art but it's a really cute and pretty one. The thing that took me the longest were the snowflakes because I'm a perfectionist, I'm afraid. But here it is, the nail art I wore for Christmas! I hope you liked it!:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario