domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes!

Well, hello there glittery puppeeeeehs! Happy Saturday! Today I've got my stripes design for you. I had already done a stripes design for orange day and I actually didn't mean to do a design that was intended for a different day but it just happened andI forgot I had a stripes day. Anyways, I really liked this and I also enjoyed it because  of the lovely glitter polish I used here! I feel like it's kind of a mermaid-y look which is awesome!


The colors I used were China Glaze For Audrey (my fave blue ever) as my base color and China Glaze Water You Waiting For.


I simply painted my nails with two coats of For Audrey let it dry completely and then placed 6-7 pieces of striping tape in diagonal. I made sure it was stuck and the edges didn't come up and painted two fine coats of Water You Waiting For and immediately removed the tape with the help of some tweezers.


My neighbor liked it so much she asked me to do her nails just like mine, lol.
I hope you enjoyed this manicure and like itas much as I liked wearing it and feeling like a small part of me was meant to be mermaid-ian. Have a nice safe Saturday! See you next week;)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario