martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 3: Yellow Nails!

Heeeeello, beautiful ponies! I'm sorryyyy it's technically tomorrow but I'm gonna pretend as it's September 10th and my yellow nails for the third day of the 31 Day Challenge match perfectly Suicide Awareness Day. It is a beautiful cause and if you wore yellow today or wrote "Love" on your wrist you, sir or madame, have my respect. :)
Well, for this day I decided to go for a really simple design and went for white polka dots!


I used Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow as my base color and Orly White Tips for the polka dots I did with a small dotting tool.


Sorry about the state of my cuticles :s


This was a very simple but cute manicure that I'm enjoying wearing. I hope you liked this simple desing and I'll see you later this week (I hope!) :)
Please spread the word about Suicide Awareness Day and help this beautiful cause. Every 40 seconds someone commits around the world and it would be amazing if someday we could stop this. And if you know about someone going through a tough time, support them, you don't know what it would mean to them.


Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario