lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails!

You thought I had forgotten about this again? Oh, heck no!! I actually did my nails on friday but had lots of things going and could only post this until now. Besides I wore my red nails for more days than I thought... And I'm sure I'll be having my yellow post tomorrow, which happens to meet the Suicide Awareness Day that has yellow as their support color and "Love" written on the wrist as a show of support too. I'm always happy to join a cause like that:)

So... anyways here are my orange nails for the second day opf the 31 Day Challenge 2013!


For this design I used Color Club Wham! Pow! and Color Club Best Dressed List.


I love the contrast between a nude color and a neon color, and also the simplicity of this mani. I only used striping tape over Best Dressed List to make de straight lines.




This was a simple design but I really liked the color combo, I realized I didn't have lots of oranges to pick from so I ended using  this neon shade.


I hope you liked this mani and I hope to see you very soon for the third day! :)


Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario