martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 4: Green Nails!

Hello, lacquered beauties! I'm sorry for the delay but it was a long weekend here in Mexico and I couldn't bring myself to post but I'm here now!!
I also have bad news (for myself). After a tough battle with my dog that didn't want to go outside I accidentaly broke my index finger nail and by break I mean really break. Like completely. Didn't hurt a lot but I had to cut all my other nails to match... :( I still left my right nails long but stiiiiiiil :'(
Anyways I'm still having a hard time accepting this, but maybe it's for the best. My thumb nail had yellowed and my other nails where starting to too, don't know why since I use two coats of base coat and don't use colors that tend to yellow my nails a lot, besides, my right nails aren't yellow at all!

Well, before all that drama happened I did the green day on saturday! I decided to go veeeery simple because the color I used didn't need a lot more. When I first thought of green I could only think of this majestic color.


For this mani I used China Glaze Running In Circles and for my accent nails China Glaze Graffiti Glitter over China Glaze Swing Baby.


Srsly the pictures don't make any justice to this beautiful glimmery green that's gorgeous on its own (besides, I own a really crappy camera so...).
On a side note, I love LOVE the green glitter with black bar and circle glitter combo in Graffiti Glitter!


Now, with much more sad news here are my chopped nails :'(


I mean, look at the difference!! :'( I'm gonna go to sleep and hope to dream about longer nails that can last forever.

Hope you liked this subtle and simple mani for the fourth day of the 31 Day Challenge! I'm already working on day five and I'll be posting tomorrow, so... see you soon, loves!!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario