miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

New Year's Nail Art

Hello, gorgeous lacquered loves! I hope you're all having a great day and an excellent begin of the year!! Well, here I am presenting you the nail art I wore for NYE; I actually did this last friday and I didn't think it would survive to see NYE, but it did and I loved it.
It's simple but classy and the glitter is sooo holidays and sooo New Year!! lol, well here it is.


The colors I used are China Glaze Cranberry Splash, China Glaze Running in Circles, and China Glaze Glitter All The Way. It's an easy and simple tape manicure, but it looks so classy!


I'm not holding any bottle on these photos cause I wasn't home when I took them, but I tried my best not to make my hands look awkward. :)


I hope you liked it and you all have my best wishes for this new year:) 

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario