martes, 1 de enero de 2013

So Christmas-y!

Yaaaaayy! My second post of 2013!! I'm sorry for taking so long posting this one, but this was last week's mani. It was a pistol glitter accent (gorgeous) some dots, a fair isle snowflake, and, of course, Santa!! With nothing more to say, I present you the most christmas-y nail art I've ever done.


I used China Glaze Pure Joy for the pistol glitter accent, China Glaze With Love as my red base, Finger Paints Black Expressionism for the eyes, and Orly White Tips. I was feeling a little like experimenting so I mixed White Tips with Color Club High Society to get Santa's skin tone and I mixed With Love with White Tips too, to get Santa's nose.


I'm really really sorry about the quality of the photos :( I couldn't get any better ones. And the saddest thing was that even though I liked this nail art, it wasn't that perfect to me so I just wore it for a day and some hours:( 
Well, I hope you liked it better than me, and I'll see you tomorrow for another post. I promise, lol.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario