domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

Holiday Penguin!

Hello lacquered loves! How are you doing? I hope you're doing good, I'm sorry for being away for so long, but I'm working at a factory at the moment so I really don't have much time, and the only time I get is used for study purposes, so yeah my life is kinda boring and crappy right meow. But anyways, I have this nail art I wore after the new year's one, and now that I remember I wore it a week and a half ago and it seems ages to me. I haven't made any more nail arts cause I can get my nails broken at work so I've gotten them shorter and worn only hardener on them.:(
Well, here it is, my last holiday nail art: The amazing wannabe penguin!


I used China Glaze With Love, Color Club High Society, Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow, China Glaze Fifth Avenue, Orly White Tips and Finger Paints Black Expressionism for the penguin and for the other nails I used China Glaze Pizzazz (an awesome multicolor glitter) over Orly White Tips.


I followed this tutorial for the penguin, mine isn't so perfect but it's not that hard to do!! :)


I really liked this manicure even though the penguin might not look like a penguin in some angles...


I'm sorry for the long pause and I promise I'll upload non-stopping nail art next week. I've bought nail polishes that I haven't used yet:( so I really want to change that sad truth.
I hope you liked this mani, and I hope to see you next week!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario