miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Autumn Nail Art!

Hello, lacquered ladies!! Today I have an autumn nail art to show you, but first I gotta say I took the photos the very last day I wore it so it doesn't look perfect, but here it is.
Again, I'm really sorry for the quality.


So... I had no idea this was gonna look so autumn-ey, but it turned out just to be. I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash and Color Club Black-Ish for the colorblock and Finger Paints Fall Of Surprises! which is one of my favorite glitters of this year's collections. The black is Finger Paints Black Expressionism.


I used one coat of Color Club Black-Ish and let it dried then I simply painted half of my nail with China Glaze Cranberry Splash. After they both dried I marked the division with Finger Paints Black Expressionism and drew some small and fine lines. I covered my accent nail with Finger Paints Fall Of Surprises! and let all my nails dry, then used two coats of my top coat China Glaze Fast Forward.


I hope you liked it, it wasn't like wow to me but a lot of people really liked it so it was ok, plus I like the autumn-like plus it gave. I hope I can upload my neutral nail art this weekend, cause I'm planning to do my nails tomorrow. Thanks for reading, see you soon. :)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario