martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Early Christmas Nail Art!

Heeeeello, lacquered ladies! Yesterday I went to Sally because of this "Black Friday" kinda copycat that's going on here in Mexico and I got out of there with China Glaze Set "Puttin' On The Glitz" that includes With Love, Pizzazz & Cranberry Splash, China Glaze Innocence, Color Club Mini High Society, Color Club Mini S'il Vous Plaît, Color Club Resort To Red, and Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow.
I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting to buy the whole Holiday Joy Collection, but I guess it will be here next week... Hopefully.

Well, I couldn't resistdoing a mani with Pizzazz, an amazing glitter, and With Love, a basic red crème, and here's the result.





This christmas glitter gradient was inspired by Lucy from Lucy's Stash and her glitter gradient tutorial.
I hoped you like this mani as much as I liked it!

Love, Pam.♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario