domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Gradient Dots

Heeeeello there, lacquered ladies! Hope you had a nice weekend:) I wore this beautiful nail art this weekend. I don't have it know, though:( It peeled off, but I was so so happy while I wore it! A lot of people complimented it. So... here it is.


 I used China Glaze Innocence and Finger Paints Shades Of Dark. I intended it to be a nude/dark purple gradient, but since I used 3 coats of Innocence in some lightning it looks light pink or nude pink. After that I covered with one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward and then with a large and small dotting toolI made the gradient using Finger Paints Shades Of Dark.




I didn't actually love my accent nail cause since Innocence was sheer it didn't cover very good Shades Of Dark... It looks like a sick nail.


So, I hope you liked it, I'll be making a couple more nail arts for the week. This friday I have this religious thing at school, so I'll wear something neutral (I already know what) but before that, I'll wear something else. See you soon:)

Love, Pam.♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario