domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Well, hello there!

Hi!! I'm so happy with this, my first post. My name is Pam, I'm 17 yrs old and proudly latina. I gotta warn you: I'm not a polish guru, or an expert or nail art; I just love doing it:) Unfortunately I don't own a professional camera either, so I'm sorry about the quality of my photos but I'll try to make them look as good as possible. Hope you like it and enjoy as much as I do!
For my first post I decided to upload a nail art I did some weeks ago, it's a pastel rainbow kind of thing and I was in love with it for the whole week that lasted. After that, they peeled completely off my nails.
I used Color Club French Tip, China Glaze For Audrey, Color Club Wildflower, Finger Paints Lavender Highlight and I think it was China Glaze Solar Power or Happy Go Lucky... I don't really remember... And I used a small dotting tool too.



Again, sorry for the quality. Well, I hope you like it and I'll see you later.

Love, Pam.♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario