jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 18: Half Moons

Heeeeey there glitter gals! How are you doing this wonderful week? I hope you're all enjoying the beginning of December and getting ready for Christmas and 2014. Who would have thought the year would pass by so damn quickly?!
Anywhatever, today is half moon day and I'm so happy for this next nail art. I actually went to a First Communion and it mached my outfit and the occasion so perfectly; it was meant to be. I'll be definitely be re-doing this manicure again, it's just so pretty and formal but not boring.


Colors I used were Finger Paints Black Expressionism, my fave nude: Color Club Best Dressed List, and China Glaze Swing Baby. Finally I topped everything with Color Club Matte-ified.


To create the half moon manicure I followed this super easy tutorial by Julie Ventura that has saved my life multiple times. It's so much better and easier than using reinforcement labels.
To add a little spice, with the help of my smallest dotting tool I made small dots following the half moon outline.


I absolutely LOVED this design! I was crazy about it! It's so subtle and formal yet so sophisticated and lovely. It's something I'd love to wear again.
I hope you like this nail art as much as I did. I'll see you soon with the next challenge!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario