viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 21: Inspired By A Color

Heeeeey there glitter loves! How's it going? It's been a whole long week, huh? I'm just posting this now because sadly my index nail broke terribly!! And it hurt even more! This happened last Saturday and until this Wednesday my nail stopped hurting, I cut my other nails (The Nailasaurus style) so they would match and I painted them, so yeah I'm sorry I'm just posting this now.
Alright, now after my sad sad story here's my "Inspired By A Color" nail art. This goes for coloooor RED. But like in festive, holiday-esque, Christmas-y red. I was inspired by Cranberry Splash from last year's China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection, which is a red I love to wear by itself of with nail art or on my toes.


The red is China Glaze Cranberry Splash, the green is Color Club Rule Breaker and the white is China Glaze White On White.


For the thumb, middle and ring fingers I used my striper brush and my next thinnest brush. First I created the thin red lines then the wider ones with two stokes of my thin brush, then I painted the green line above them with my striper brush.
For my index and pinky I used my thin brush and did a "star" design then at the edge of every line I added some V shaped details; finally I added some tiny dots with my brush.



I really loved this design. I think it's a perfect Christmas design and it's not so in-your-face-holiday. I also really liked rocking them on my tiny nails, it was the only thing that made me feel better about my shorties :c
I hope you liked it and I'm gonna be sooner than you think for another Inspired By/Christmas nail art.

Ps.: Am I the only one that this Inspired By A Color sounds a lot like Sesame Street's "Today was brought to you by coloooor RED and letter R!" lol


Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario