lunes, 23 de diciembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 22: Inspired By A Song!

Hi there glitter creatures of the world! Happy Monday!! Today for "Inspired By A Song" I chose one of my fave Christmas songs of all times: Frosty The Snowman!


I really like this song because its ending makes you go "Aww" without being sad, if that makes sense...
Anyways, ALSO I just started working with acrylic paints (black and white) and oh my goodness it's so much easier!!! I can't believe it took me this long to buy them! So I took the time and made this freehand nail art much more  detailed. And it only took me around half hour.


The blue base is China Glaze For Audrey and the white one is China Glaze White On White, the glitter is Orly Tiara, and the colors I used for the details include China Glaze Cranberry Splash, Color Club Wham! Pow! and China Glaze Water You Waiting For. As I said the white and black details are acrylic paint.


The thumb is the pipe Frosty has, the index is Frosty (obviously) and the ring is Frosty melting down.


A little love for the pipe...


I reaaaally enjoyed this nail art, it wasn't hard and I think acrylic paints really made the difference. I loved how it turned out and I hope you like it as much as I did!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone's wishes come true and you all get to spend it with your beloved ones. ♥

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario