lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 23: Inspired By A Movie

Heeeeey there glitter fellas! After a long holiday break I'm back! For this special occasion I chose a movie I just saw and I loved: Frozen.



I didn't really know how to represent Anna and Elsa, like I'm not very good at drawing faces so I went for the colors that symbolized them; and, of course, Olaf!


Elsa's hues are more icy and light blue shades and Anna's are warmer, and I just couldn't ignore that gorgeous royal blue/pink colorblock on her dress!


For my thumb and ring fingers I used Color Club Blue Heaven as my base color, then with acrylic paint I painted the snowflake and Olaf.
On my pinky I painted three coats of China Glaze Glitening Snow.


On my index and middle fingers I used China Glaze White On White as my base color then painted one coat of Color Club S'il Vous Plaît and finally with my striping brush I painted thin lines with Color Club Overboard, Color Club Best Dressed List and China Glaze Shower Together (index); and China Glaze For Audrey, Color Club Hydrangea Kiss and China Glaze Shower Together mixed with China Glaze White On White for a lighter shade of blue.


I'm sorry about not posting this week but I'm already doing my next nail art, so I'll see you sooner rather than later ;)
I hope you liked this Inspired By Frozen nail art, I know it's simple but I think it's cute. Btw, I'm sorry about my topcoat dragging the polish on my index:( Hate when that happens! Anyways, I'll see you soon! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!! :D :D 

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario