miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 13: Animal Print!

Heeeello, glittery puppeeeehs! Happy Hump Day! I feel like I always say this... Anyways today I got my animal print nail art to show you. I really loved this mani and I ended up wearing it for almost a week which is a lot for me lol. I didn't want to choose between ONE animal print cause I just couldn't pick a favorite so I decided to do them all! We've got a tiger-zebra-giraffe-leopard mix and match here!


My top coat bleeded and messed up with the leopard and zebra design, though it wasn't visible at hand distance nor in real life.
For these designs I used a big dotting tool, a striper nail art brush and a small nail art brush.


For the giraffe on my index I used Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow and L.A. Colors Chocolate Shimmer; to do the leopard on my middle finger I used Color Club Best Dressed List, Finger Paints Black Expressionism and again L.A. Colors Chocolate Shimmer; for the zebra on my ring finger design I used Orly White Tips and Finger Paints Black Expressionism; and finally for my tiger pinky I used China Glaze Roguish Red and Finger Paints Black Expressionism, again.


I realized during this mani that there's a severe lack of oranges and yellows in my nail polish collection... They're just not colors that I usually go for and everytime I intend to buy them I look at other colors or collections and end up buying somthing else hahah, I need to change that though!

And if you're wondering what's on my thumb it was Color Club Hydrangea Kiss paired with China Glaze Flock Together, it could be a bird-feather-print... hahaha
Anyways I hope you liked and enjoyed this as much as I did! I'll see you later this week.

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario