miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Wannabe Leopard

Hey, guuuys!! :) How you doing? Happy wednesday, smells like a nice weekend! So, last week I went to a bar with some girl friends (it was a G.N.O.) and I wore a loose black blouse, nude pumps, and YES! Leopard print jeggings! And as the nail art  maniac I am, I decided to match my nails with my jeggings. BUT, I didn't have the exact nude for the background (I only have a greyish nude and a pink nude) so I went with Art Nouv-Yellow from Finger Paints. The result was a half giraffe half leopard animal. With the yellow background that I thought would be so much lighter, and the brown spots it was the perfect combo for a giraffe print, buuuut it had leopard spots instead... I still likes it a lot anyways, so here it is.


I used Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow, Finger Paints Black Expressionism and my dotting tool (sorry, but my brown polish has no label).


Sorry for the crappy photos:( It doesn't let me capture it correctly.


I did like it, and I actually wore for a loooong time, which in nail art world is five days. I've always loved doing leopard print nail art so maybe that's the reason why. I hope you liked it and I'll be back very soon. :)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario