martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Nude & Polka Dots

Hello, guys!! I'm sorry I've been away for so long... I was at this school activity we have to do where you work for 2 weeks at a factory as a worker to see how hard it is to actually get some money. I had to go to a slippers factory!! It was awesome! I learned so many things and I got to know the people that worked there and they're all amazing people! I really enjoyed my time there! :)
Well, anyways... here's a nail art I made last week. It's not that awesome or anything, but here it is.





I used Color Club High Society and Orly White Tips. I used two coats of High Society and with a small dotting tool made some polka dots using White Tips.



Hope you liked it, and I promise to post regularly hahaha, I hope you all have an amazing week! See you soon:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario