sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Water Marble!!

Hey guys!! Happy saturday!! Smells like a good weekend! I'm going to the Swedish House Mafia concert in Mexico City (!!!) I'm so excited about it! Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend too!
Well, after so many (so so many) failed attempts to water marble, I finally made a mani! This is such a big success for me cause I've been trying to do it literally for half a year. I watch Water Marble Queen, Colette, and I swear I've followed all her steps and tips, but it was a complete mess for me.
Well, finally this worked out for me and I made a simple petals design (the easiest design in water marbling, I guess), but I was quite happy with it while wearing it:)



I used Color Club Catwalk Queen, Color Club Wildflower and China Glaze Fifth Avenue.



If I could change anything I'd change the length of my nails... But talking about the mani, I'd change a little bit the colors maybe... I would change Wildflower for a reddish pink, maybe...



I hope you liked my first water marbling success, I'm def trying this again soon with some other colors (I already have some combos to try).
Thanks for reading, lacquered loves. Have a nice day!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario