martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

31DC2013 Day 24: Inspired by a Book!

Heeeey guys!! I'm sorry for the lack of posts but my laptop broke down and I couldn't post a thing during all this time... But obviously I continued my challenge as if nothing had happened and even though it's 2014 now (yay!) I'll keep calling it the 31 Day Challenge 2013. Maybe next time I do it later this year I'll take less time;)
Anyways, the book I read during the winter break was John Green's "The Fault In Our Stars". I really liked it, but I did not cry as I thought I would, only shed a tear or two.
Here's the cover of my book so you can see it if you haven't, which I doubt it lol.



And here's my nail art inspired by it. OF COURSE I had to use the "Okay?" "Okay." phrase, c'mon! It's the whole spirit of the book!



I used China Glaze Shower Together mixed with a couple drops of Nina French White (I was on a trip and just brought a few polishes). For the details I used black and white acrylic paint and Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow, China Glaze Cranberry Splash and China Glaze Shower Together.





























I hope you liked this mani, and I've got plenty more for a daily basis for now;)


Love, Pam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario