miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

31DC2013 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern!!

Hello, lovelies! Happy Wednesday!! We're almost done with this 31 Day Challenge (Finally!) I always quit everything so it feels good to actually finish something even if it took you the last months and two nail breaks.
Today I've got a special pattern I'd chosen ages ago specifically for this challenge, I found it on Pinterest and knew it was going to be my "Inspired by a Pattern", well, inspiration.


Here's the nail art I made based on it:


I used China Glaze White On White as my base, then with my smallest dotting tool and black acrylic paint I made tiny polka dots. I mixed China Glaze With Love with White On White for the different shades of red and pink and created the roses and finally added some leaves with Color Club Rule Breaker.




I really loved the result and how it turned out, I uploaded it to Instagram and tagged China Glaze and a couple days later they liked it! And I fangirled obviously! Haha I was very happy wearing it and I wore it for a whole week until it chipped. I hope you liked this nail art, see you later this week for more!


Love, Pam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario