miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

31DC2013 Day 25: Inspired by Fashion

As I told you I'm back! Today I'm showing you my "Inspired by Fashion" design. What inspired me was the gorgeous Jennifer Lawrence and the way they dress her in the most amazing way every time she goes to an event. The dress I chose is an Alexander McQueen she wore for Catching Fire premiere in Madrid.


Here's my nail art trying to do some justice to this beautiful dress (I couldn't).


I used Color Club Cold Metal as my base color and white acrylic paint for the details. Then I used Color Club Matte-Ified to give it the matte finish.


In person the blue looked different, a little more royal blue but I just realized I don't own a royal blue!! And I actually went shopping for one but ended up buying China Glaze Crinkled Chrome collection... Oops!



Hope you liked this small and quick post, but as I said I'll be posting everyday until I finish this challenge! 


Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario