martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Blue Gradient + Glitter!

Good afternoon sexy unicorns!! How are you feeling today? I'm feeling kinda down, don't know why... And I said to myself "Hey girl! We should def post some old nail art today!" and I was like "Yeah! Great idea!" So here I am.
I made this some time ago and I think it was my very first complete gradient nail art (my first try was for Valentine's Day). Back then I was also so very excited about my new China Glaze acquisitions... Bling It On and Graffiti Glitter! So I decided to use one of them here. I had heard so many good things about that collection that as soon as it came out here I bought my favorites!!
Well, in the end this is how it ended up looking like:


I used Orly White Tips, China Glaze For Audrey and China Glaze Shower Together to make the gradient using a make-up sponge.


Then I added one coat of China Glaze Bling It On to make it look more interesting and complex. Bling It On is a black and blue glitter on a clear base and it's really amazing and beautiful!!
Btw, I'm soooooorry (once again) for the crappy quality but this is the best I could get. :( #CameraPhoneProblems:(


I hope you liked this, I'll see you soon beautiful creatures!:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario