sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 16: Tribal Nail Art

Heello glittery creatures!! Welcome to today's nail art nightmare... Well, first of all I gotta say it's not a complete nightmare, I think I did a pretty nice job, BUT I was afraid of the top coat dragging all my design so I took the photos without it and then I forgot to take some with it, so the photos I'll show you are indeed pretty lame...
Onto the design, it took me a chapter of The Walking Dead and half of my YouTube subscriptions and I did my left hand at night and my right hand the next morning, so yeah, to be honest it was quite a lot of work (mostly because of the straight thin lines). And I couldn't capture them in their gloriousness :(

So, beforehand I'm sooooorry about the lack of top coat.


For the base colors I used Color Club Best Dressed List, Color Club Rad Nomad, China Glaze Roguish Red and Finger Paints Lavender Highlight.


For the actuall tribal I painted thin lines with the same colors (different as the base obviously) and then with black and white polish and the help of my striper polish I did all the thin lines; and to spice it up Iadded some dots with my smalles dotting tool.


A shot of my thumb


And some love for my rightey that always gets left behind. I'm right handed so it's obviously not a very neat job.


The only shot of my hands/nails with top coat I could get from my camera roll was this one where I'm showing off my delicious post-workout meal! (It's chorizo, Swiss, broccoli and celery, in case you're wondering).

Well, I'm sorry about this lame post:( I'll make sure this won't happen again. I hope you liked it (even without the topcoat); I really loved wearing this! Got lots and lots of compliments!

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario